Monday, April 14, 2014

My life in a nutshell...

You guys. It was 80 on Saturday. And then yesterday it snowed 6 inches while we were in church, so, Go Spring? Basically, I have no idea what to wear each day, though I wore snow boots today. Everything else is kind of a crap shoot.
Quick: I need conversion stories from the McKnights, Murdocks, Butikofers, and Mays. Ready, set, go! I know Dad has the Butikofer (wait, no his Grandpa May's) story that he can easily email. But I have a homework assignment from President Weston: Get conversion stories from the various branches of my family, and memorize one of the stories to share for the next Zone Conference. So, help me finish my homework! I love you!

Also: We had some surprise investigators come to church yesterday. That was cool. We also get to go on Spanish Exchanges this week, so that should be fun again! I'll let you know if my Spanish improves. We went on exchanges this last week, as well as to a training in Omaha, all of which were good. But it's been a crazy week. 

Also: It looks like we're moving next week? But we haven't received official word? So we don't actually know? I think we're moving in with members, but I honestly don't really know anything. I think we're the last ones to know. The mission office tends to call and just say, "Pack up. You're moving tomorrow." So we'll know soon, I hope! 

Okay, I have some fun missionary scriptures. I have been trying to read the Old Testament so I can say I have read every word, and I just finished 1 Chronicles. The best scripture there is 1 Chron. 28:20. I love it! I also have decided I love Hebrews 12:1-2. Basically, when I look at those scriptures from a missionary perspective, it helps me to focus and continue to do my hardest work. Maybe they can inspire you, too. 

Speaking of hard work, I hear Grandma has been doing some hard work to get her leg back in working order! Good job and keep doing that physical therapy! Hooray! When I get home, we'll have to go hiking, right? :) 

I love you all and I will write to you again soon!

Love,
Sister Loradona May

No comments:

Post a Comment