Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas

So, Christmas was good, if weird.. It was great to talk to my family! Technology has made talking with family so awesome, but I am glad it only happens every so often. It makes me miss people and realize that I don't see them as much as I want. But it was still great--especially seeing all of the babies! I love them and they are so cute! I am mildly sad that I don't get to see them when they are still cute and cuddly. Maybe in a year...?
 
(Insert story  here that she said could not go on the blog. If you want to here the story you will have to ask me personally).

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled programming. And I'm pretty much out of time for writing today--I'm sorry! I love everyone and I love the letters, photos, and presents you all sent! They made my day! I love you all and I wish I had more to report about. Oh! Someone we've been wishing would come to church for a long time finally came yesterday! It was good. Maybe next week I'll have a lot more to report.
 
Love,
Sister Loradona May

No comments:

Post a Comment